What's Yours?



i got this email that titled the best moments in life and i truly agree with it, so i decided to repost it in my blog ;)
here is the list ..
btw, the list goes on and on ..


1. falling in love ;)
2. laughing till my stomach hurts :D
3. enjoying a ride down the country side
4. listening to my favorite song on the radio and dance to it; and dance like nobody watching! oh yeahh!!
5. going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside ,
.. no thunder please
6. getting out of the shower and wrapping myself with a warm,
fuzzy towel ..
7. passing my final exams with good grades
8. being a part of an interesting conversation
9. finding some money in some old pants . i really like this idea, even it's only 1.000 rupiahssss ;D
10. laughing at myself
11. sharing a wonderful dinner with my besties :D
12. buying present for your beloved ones ;)
13. "accidentally" hearing someone say
something good about me :)
14. watching the sunset
15. listening to a song that reminds me of an
important person in my life :D
16. receiving or giving my first kiss ;*
17. feeling this buzz in my body when seeing this
"special"someone ;)
18. having a great time with my friends
19. seeing the one i love happy
20. wearing the shirt of a person i love and
smelling his perfume
21. visiting an old friend of mine and
remembering great memories
22. hearing someone telling me "I LOVE YOU"

23. ....
24. ........
25. ............



Comments