.. and we're loving it!!!
saw the video of this blooming bread on facebook and decided to give it a shot with the ciwiks during our TWG session last wednesday .. and thank God we didn't burn the house down as we almost caused the oven on fire! HAHAHA :D
- 1 round bread loaf
- 1/2 stick of butter
- chopped garlic
- shredded mozzarella or parmesan cheese
- chopped spring onion
- cut the bread in criss-cross style
- tuck the ham and cheese between all the sides of each square
- melt the butter, mix with garlic, spring onion, and brush it over the bread
- wrap the bread with aluminium foil and bake for 15 minutes in 250 degree celcius
- unwrap it and bake for another 10 minutes
#nomnomnom!! enjoy while it hot! and the best part to enjoy it is with your friends as you have to pull those squares out!!
another super easy recipe that I love!!! kami datang, kami senang, kami kenyang! HOHOHO .. give it a try and enjoy :)