Yabadabadooo!!!






8.6kg and 67cm.
He is that big now!! And botak!! HOHOHO ...

I miss traveling!! I miss the excitement of going and exploring new places! I miss wearing my necklaces! and dangling earrings to mix match my ethnic outfit! and those bangles!!! I miss my nice blow dry hair and wearing fake eyelashes if I have the mood!! HAHAHA ... I miss the impromptu midnight movies!! Running and catching the last bus!! I miss getting ready in 15 minutes when I don't feel like dressing up!! I miss sleeping whenever I want because I can!!

but still, ... I won't trade those things with those chuckles and giggles who brighten up my days!! I won't trade my midnight movies with waking up at 2am to see that a lil man in the cot is calling his mommy for milk!!! Anyway we'll go travel soon! We did by the way and tiring to the max!!! And again, I'll do it again with you!!! and of course with Daddy too, since he is our main sponsor!! HAHAHAHA ...

Yabadabadooo!!!!!

Comments

  1. lucukkkkkk to the max ciiiiiiii, toel-toel dikit boleh yaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihihihihhihi makasiiihhhh ... balik toel - toel hahahahah

      Delete
  2. traveling gill... mumpung dia belom makan hahahaha... seumur gide itu paling enak kalo jalan2... apalagi kalo asi... ga ribet dan ga rempong... kalo uda makan, bawaan seabrek... apalagi kalo kayak anak gua, ga doyan makanan instant hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ntaran deh mel tunggu gedean aja, kasian teler anaknyaaa .. hahahah ... emaknya apalagiiii ... hahahahaha ..

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. iya yah? tiap orang beda - beda, nan! kamu #teammommy ya berarti hihihihi ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment