#HEisthereasonfortheseason


Christmas is over?! Cannot be!! I want more!! I want more! HAHAHA .. Mau natalan terus! Mau pulang indo lagi! Mau makan es podeng lagi! Mau makan d'crepes lagi! HAHAHA .. Ini sebenernya ga bisa move on dari edisi natal apa rakus yak?! HOHOHO.. Anyway, in a blink of an eye, now Singapore is getting ready for Chines New Year! Looking forward to the long weekend HOHOHO ..


A little throwback to the month of December, claimed as the wonderful time of the year ... I was being reminded by this statement "He is the reason for the season" .. Looking at the Christmas season itself nowadays, I was wondering whether people do remember the real meaning why we celebrate it, or it's more to hore - hore thingy! I don't against the celebration, be it Christmas dinner, Christmas shopping, gift exchange, ... or whatsoever, on the other hand I'm part of the crowd as well! But again, we shall always remember that He is the reason for the season!! Yup! Jesus is!! :)

There was this one day when Gide was sleeping and I really took time to think about this statement. The thinker melancholic side of me was working properly on that day! Aha!! Umh, for me personally 2015 has been a roller coaster year! It's another turning point in my life! As most of you know already, Gide was joining our syubidupapaw club! HOHOHO .. And he's been turning our world upside down! In a good way!!

It's easy to use this statement, create a hashtag with it when your life is good! When everything fall into places! Nothings to complain about! But .. What if the other way around?! What if you're stuck in the job that you don't like?! Your boss is very demanding?! Your grades are not as you expected?! You're still looking for a job while your friends got theirs already?! And any other scenarios that you can imagine .. Will you still say it firmly that He is the reason for the season?!

If you ask me, ...

I'll be grumbling instead!

And that's what I did!

Things were not according what I plan! Shits happen here and there! I kinda' lost! Again, He is faithful! He just there and wait for me to realize that He always there and wanting me to make Him the reason for every season in my life! This is what I learn and I want to share it with you!

HE IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON! He here refers to Jesus! And do you have any idea why He wants you to make Him the reason is simply because He loves and cares for us! His love is XXX meaning no word can't describe! For the season, for every season in our life! Be it spring, summer, autumn, or even winter! Every season!! God wants me and you to focus on Him - to let Him be the centre of our interest! Of our life! And by that we have to do it on purpose! Kalo bahasa indonya, diniatin!! Membulatkan tekad! Menetapkan hati! Ya begitu!! Let's' learn to focus on Him not depending on our mood, situation, bank account, our relationship status, .. our social status! Our likes in social media, or even when our favorite football team doesn't play well *lirik ke seseorang* HAHAHA .. We just have to do it no matter what!! Sekali lagi diniatin seniat - niatnya!! :)

No, He doesn't say that everything will be abrakadabra in seconds! But He promises that He will be there with us! Help us to believe, to obey, and to endure every seasons in our life!! Easier to write than be done! I know right!! Never lose focus, people! A good passage I got while meditating this ...

12 1-3 Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we’d better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he’s there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls! Hebrew 12:1-3 MSG - Discipline in a Long-Distance Race

What's your season now?! Again, never lose focus! I'm writing this as a reminder to myself! When things are getting tough, or even when things are easy on me. To keep myself fully aware that somebody up there love me too much!! To endure in every season in my life! Life can be full of unexpected surprises but it still have to go on. How am I going to live it?! How are you going to live it?! Another 349 days to go! Bring it on, 2016!!! *kibar - kibar pompom sambil tebar - tebar confetti*

Comments