I don't drink Coke, but I eat Indomie


Errr actually not really! I do drink Coke too! Gotcha!!!! HAHAHA .. Ini apaan sih ya si Gill?! Ngomong sendiri, ngaku sendiri, ketawa sendiri! Anyway, i prefer es teh manis than coke!! Who's with me?!


I'm in my random mode and it's been a while since I blabber here and there I guess! At the same time I'm trying to keep myself awake waiting for Abang to go back home while Lil Mr Climber has fallen asleep comfortably in our bed! Yup!! We always put him to sleep in our bed first before transferring him to his cot .. So what should we blabber about?! Umh, let me think!

We're having a long weekend here since tomorrow is National Day and today Abang is on leave .. I assume it will become cuti bersama if it's in indo. Harpitnas gitu! HOHOHO .. Planning to go swimming earlier in the morning but our bad that we didn't check it first and they were washing the pool when we got there. Sigh! Went back home and had warteg for our lunch!! Warteg WTF!! If you're wondering whether it's real warteg I would say yes it is! There is this one warteg in our neighborhood and I really thank God for it! Today I had ikan tenggiri goreng, sayur lodeh, tempe goreng, and perkedel to share with Gide .. and he liked it! Fix anak endonesa! HOHOHO

We went to Vivo to have last round checking on GSS and Abang scored again! That's my man! He shops better than mine btw HOHOHO .. Went back home taking a nap and planning to go back to the swimming pool but we slept for quite sometimes though and it's too late so we'll go back tomorrow bringing our lil dude to have some splish splash time! 

And I had my indomie time!

Right after we woke up! Feeling so freaking hungry and decided to have one bows of happiness and it did make me happy! HAHAHA ... You know those little things in life that make you happy. Mine is having a bowl of Indomie kuah with egg, meatball, veggie and sprinkled with fried onion and garlic! Yummy yummy in my tummy! How about you? Share with me your Indomie style! 

Another little thing that make me happy is re-arranging my closet! I told ya I have this very little OCD part in me and yesh I did it again today. This time around the challenge was a bit higher coz Gide was around trying to pull out everything from the cupboard but again I'm one proud momma who managed to re-arrange my cupboard while having the lil man around! HAHAHA ..

Hoamh!!! 

I guess I'll end my blabbering here! Oh! Btw, recently I am being reminded about time, about season! Let's never give up to live our life to the fullest!! YOLO!! And make sure every second counts! For eternity!! Yabadabadoo! I miss indo suddenly! Another 53 days till I come home! Umh, excited yet bittersweet honestly .. Ah! Tell you later!!

Have a blessed week ahead and stay alive people!!!

Comments

  1. Hi! lagi blogwalking, ketemu blog ini : ) kita baru pindah ke SG nih. btw, itu warteg dimanaaa ?? and do you find indomie taste is very different than the one we have in Indo, at least Indomie kari ayam i tried yesterday..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. halo halo! welcome to the little red dot!!! wartegnya deket rumah sayaaaa hehehe :) iyaaa indomie kari ayam yang dijual di sini kayaknya ilang unsur m*c*nnya! HAHA ga enak!! aku kalo beli biasa beli mie goreng yang biasa sama indmie soto. kalo indomie kuah laennya masih harus nyetok dari indo!! HOHOHO

      Delete
  2. Wah asik ya lagi GSS... Saat nya shopping ya... Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya tapi udah abis juga nih, terus sekarang sale-nya udah ga kayak dulu, kurang nampol!!!

      Delete
  3. Kayaknya aku selalu nongol kalau postingan mu ada nyebut-nyebut kata Indomie ya Ci.hahahahahaha
    Style aku sih ga neko-neko Ci. Cukup dengan telor dan cabe rawit, udah endang bambang gulindang.hahahahaha *lapilermalemmalem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku ga terlalu bisa makan pedes, lan! cukup si cape bubuk saja!! bon cabe aku aja cuma level 3 hahaha :)

      Delete
  4. gua juga lebih suka es teh manis ketimbang coke hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihihihi lebih pas di lidah ya! hehehe

      Delete
  5. Di sini indomie kuah kagak ada yang Indo punya langsung, tapi malah produksi lain kayak Malaysia gitu. Itupun belinya di toko Asia. Kalo di supermarket bule adanya indomie goreng dan resmi punya distributor di sini. Nah ini masih enak. Tapi kan tetep ya, sensasi indomie berkuah itu jauh lebih endeus drpd indomie goreng. Tapi berhubung kaga ada, ya udah gue pasrah sama mie korea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya indomie kuah kalo udah bukan buatan indo rasanya ga enak!!! hambar ya bu! tapi di sana masuk mie mewah kan?! udah nyobain blom le? enak juga loh mayan itu .. ntar kalo pulkam loe setok indomie kuah yang banyak yaaaaa :)

      Delete
  6. Huuuaaaaa....kangen indomie!!! Udah berapa lama ya g gak makan indomie..ada kali 2 taon-an....sejak hamil. G juga lebih suka indomie kuah soto, wangi dan rasa nya kyknya pas gitu, trus campur telor, diaduk aduk di mangkoknya biar telurnya pecah dan menambah gurih si kuah, tambah kecap manis dikit, nyam nyam nyam!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya udah maen ke rumah gw sini menunya indomie aja! gimana?! HOHOHO

      Delete
    2. Sayang sekali gue skg ketauan gluten sensitive, gil, jadi udah bye bye indomie dan teman teman nya deh....huks huks

      Delete

Post a Comment