Play to Pause


pause
pɔːz/ 
noun: a temporary stop in action or speech.

In this fast moving pace of life, the press button might be the least button you want to use. Instead, people tend to press the fast forward button. At least that happen for me until the small voice inside my heart ask me to press pause.

Seriously?! Demi apa kakak?!

With so many things to do, so many things to think, a toddler that need to be fed and entertained, a house to be cleaned, a husband to be taken care, plates need to be washed, mentee to be mentored, and this and that, and the list keep on going, .. I need to press pause?! Not to forget my hair need to be dyed also! Aiyo! Cannot lah! Things won't automatically be done by itself when I press pause. After all, I thought life is about moving forward isn't it? I rather press play all day long, all year long.

But hey, it's a pause after all; a temporary stop

Not a stop; A pause

Another thing, when you press pause, you have to press play again somehow, right?!

Sometimes we so caught up with lots of things going on in our life and forget the true meaning of life itself, to live! We are so busy upgrading our life, or even living in other people's standard, worrying things too much ...  and  yes, we forget to pause, to really seize it, to really enjoy it. We're just so busy busy and busy. But Gill, isn't it good, like showing you have life?! Well, I don't say being busy is bad but I just want to remind myself again and maybe some of you too, despite all the craziness in life, you should know and remember to live. Even better, to live your life to the fullest!!

“If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don’t you think he’ll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I’m trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God’s giving. People who don’t know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don’t worry about missing out. You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met“ Matthew 6:30 - 33 MSG

I'm honored.

I'm being reminded once again to press pause, to seek Him more and foremost above everything and anything else. I'm being assured once again that He who take care the life of wildflowers will take care my live and my loved ones even more.

And you know what, when you press pause, eventually you can enjoy more. Eh?! It's like when you're watching your favorite series or show and you need to go pee, so what you do?! You press pause and after that you resume it by pressing play and you can enjoy it without worrying you're gonna pee in your pants. If you get what I mean ... Pressing pause is not bad at all especially if you know who is on your side in walking this journey of life 

Comments

  1. Analogi terakhirnya mantap banget, kakak! Nice share (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pas kamu komen aku lansung coba inget2 loh analogi apa yaaa yg aku taro hahaha :) thank you for reading it too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment